We offer top quality taster days, with access to the best Streetluges, leathers, helmets, gloves and footwear, but most of all: expert tutoring.
What the day will entail:
After a safety briefing with your instructor you will be kitted out with your leathers, helmet and Streetluge. You will then be taken through the basics of cornering and breaking before being guided down the hill with the instructor pointing out obstacles and showing you the racing line. In the afternoon you will be let loose on the hill, free to go as fast as you can with the instructor watching over to give pointers and help you improve.
What you can expect on a Luge School streetluge experience day:
- Expert tuition from experienced racers
- A modern, race proven Streetluge using top quality trucks, bearings and wheels
- All safety kit; helmet, gloves, boots and leathers
- A closed road with transport back up the hill
- The chance to try other types of equipment, including Classic Streetluge and Downhill Skateboard
What you need to bring:
- A packed lunch as we do not provide.
- A responsible adult if under 16
- A sense of fun and adventure
Please Note: Streetluge is a dangerous activity, all participants will be required to sign an indemnity waiver.